High-end steel belts for the automotive industry
As a specialist for high-quality stainless steel belt processing, the Berndorf Band Group manufactures steel belts with an exceptionally long lifetime that are ideally suited for applications in the automotive industry. Our belts are used in demanding tire tests, complex wind tunnel analyses and comprehensive vehicle design processes.
The test systems used for these applications are composed of Berndorf’s extremely durable stainless steel belts, which can sustain speeds of up to 350 km/h. The special coating we apply to the belt surface allows operators to simulate a wide variety of conditions, allowing them, for instance, to precisely analyze the abrasion resistance of the tires. As an added benefit, the outstanding belt geometry provides for perfect operating characteristics.
One belt, a variety of advantages
- Stellar operating characteristics as well as perfect flatness and straightness
- Ultimate strength and stability
- Long lifetime
- Longitudinal and spiral weld seams
- Different sizes and belt dimensions
- Specially developed belt coatings to simulate roadway characteristics