Film & Foil Industry
High mirror polished steel belts for the film and foil industry
The high quality standards that have to be met during the production of films and foils call for specially treated surfaces on the process belts. The exacting requirements for precise, optical products can be met only with super smooth polishing and extremely pure grades of steel. This is why producers in the film and foil industry put their trust in the high mirror polished stainless steel belts engineered by the Berndorf Band Group. Whether their products are needed for LCD screens, acrylic glass, filter membranes, ceramic foils or other end products, the R&D department at the Berndorf Band Group, teaming up with our application engineers, develops polishes that fit their intended application.
As a comprehensive service provider for everything that has to do with steel belts the Berndorf Band Group also offers innovative Casters that help ensure a reliable and efficient production process. Let one of our experienced team members advise you and help you find the manufacturing process that fits your requirements best.
Benefits of Berndorf belts
- Super smooth surface polishes to satisfy the demanding requirements on optical products
- Laser welds that are barely visible in the product
- Maximum strength and resilience to guarantee a long belt life
- Minimum flatness and thickness deviations to ensure high-precision products
- Customer specific belt dimensions for any application
- Ultra-smooth and vibration-free operation guarantee a homogeneous product
- Our global service offers quick and proficient support