Depending on your needs, you can choose between a maintenance agreement specifically tailored to your system or on-demand maintenance services. As an additional service measure, the health check includes assessing the technical condition of a system to minimize machine downtimes. The results of the inspection include the current state of the system, a service action plan and spare part recommendations. The report provides insight into whether the system should continue to run, be refurbished or replaced.
You can trust the experienced technicians from Berndorf Band Group Service to perform maintenance and repair work correctly and professionally. Regular maintenance intervals can significantly reduce the wear on a system and detect sources of trouble at an early stage. Depending on your needs, you can choose between a maintenance agreement specifically tailored to your system or on-demand maintenance services. In the event of a malfunction, our customers have access to a worldwide service network.
Advantages of our professional maintenance services
- Extended system service life
- Knowledge about the condition of the system
- Reduction in unplanned system downtimes and thus highest possible system availability through consistent maintenance
- Extended availability of spare parts by replacing them with new parts
- Quality maintained thanks to repairs made by original manufacturer
- Ability to plan for downtimes and maintenance costs
- Optimum balance between maintenance costs and availability
- Preferential treatment of contract customers in emergency situations
Berndorf Band Group offers service agreements to keep your system in excellent condition for the long term.