Shape-retaining steel belts for food processing
The steel belts, Berndorf Band Group manufactures, for the processing of foodstuffs and luxury foods possess properties capable of withstanding the high mechanical and thermal stress to which they are exposed. These premium-quality belts will retain their flatness and shape even at fluctuating operating temperatures and a high number of load cycles.
In addition, Berndorf belts are easy to clean and satisfy the highest sanitary standards. The smooth and abrasion-resistant surface keeps fibers and remnants of fat from lodging in the steel belt, reducing the need for cleaning agents and therefore help to save time and money and protect the environment.
Belt tracking- and tensioning systems
Berndorf belts and their advantages
- Long lifetime of the belts
- Effortless cleaning in compliance with strictest sanitary standards
- Temperatures of up to 400 °C | 752 °F
- Excellent conductibility of temperatures
- Exceptional belt running properties
- Consistently high product quality
- Perfect belt geometry